You have 20 points to spend on skills. 2 points in a skill will give you a +5 bonus. 4 points will give you a +10 bonus. For 1 point, you can buy a specialty which provides a +5 bonus with a subset of rolls. If you want more skill points, you can buy them with DP 1 for 1.
- Awareness: This skill covers the 5 senses.
- Confidence: This is how to resist attempts to influence your thoughts and feelings, and project an air of authority.
- Crafting: The skill of creation. Used to cook meals, forge weapons, and weave cloth.
- Drive: Using vehicles.
- Finesse: This covers all delicate and precise movements, from acrobatics to prestidigitation.
- Hardiness: This skill is used to withstand any kind of physical hardship.
- Inspire: This skill is used to bring others around to your point of view.
- Learning: General knowledge and recall of facts.
- Medicine: Knowledge of the working of the body, and of Chi.
- Might: Raw strength.
- Perform: Displays of artistic expression.
- Politics: This skill is for deducing who is really in power, and what they want.
- Stealth: The skill of remaining undetected.
- Survival: Finding food and shelter in the wilderness.
- Tactics: Knowledge of battle and tactics.
- Wu Wei: The skill of ‘not-doing’. Perceiving chi.